This week we are rolling out the all-new Motostrano.com. That's right, after 9 years of being on the same platform, we've moved on to more advanced pastures with more features and more flexibility, which we hope will mean better customer service, an easier to use web site and growth from us as a company. So, this is big, big, news for us and we're very happy to be moving forward with it.
Some of the features the new web site has that we think you'll enjoy are
- Easy to use navigation with pull-down menus at the top of each page
- Clean, bright design
- More robust search engine. Search by any keyword, application, color, size
- More product images
- More product descriptions
- More accurate related products
- Automatic display of products by most popular
- More sorting options in search and categories
- Wishlist feature
- User Profile feature with account history
- Compare feature
- Mobile site version for access on your phone or tablet
- Google Check-out integration
- Send to Google+
- Send to a Facebook contact
- Zoom on photos
All of our premier brands are still there. We have all of the gear from Alpinestars in our clothing section, along with GIMOTO leathers, ICON Clothing. These represent our premier brands, not to mention MVD Racewear, our preferred brand of supermoto clothing.
Motorcycle luggage now has its own section. Motorcycle tools now has its own section.
In addition to our new web site, we've made some internal changes to how we process and ship orders. We've removed some layers and steps that have been place for years, which we found only slowed down the order-to-shipment time frame.