You don't have to look like this when you put your waterproof stuff on. No one should look like this, ever, in fact. No one sits there smiling like their on the beach when their all wrapped up in rain gear and it's raining.
I think if ICON wanted to, they could have made something stupid. Most waterproof gear is. Look around at guys touring around on a cold weekend or in a bad commute and the type of riding gear that typically passes for good wet weather stuff looks like uniforms out of a Canadian circus or an Algerian road crew. It's ok to have some style in the wet and ICON delivers with their Patrol line up.
Jackets, Pants, Gloves, Boots.
Check out these features:
- Yellow colorway meet U.S. military PPE hi-visibility specifications
- Icon relaxed fit
- Waterproof seam sealed nylon textile chassis
- Removable Icon CE field armor impact protector elbow and shoulder
- Removable Icon dual-density foam back pad
- Heavyweight ballistic impact panels
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Magnetic storm flap closures
- 3M reflective panels
- Multiple intake and exhaust vents
- Removable hydration pocket (bladder not included)
- Twelve storage pockets
- Removable Thermolite insulated liner
- Upgradable to stryker CE back protector