Wednesday, December 16, 2009
ICON released a new protection device for the street rider today. Based on a fusion of their hi-vis vest and the Field armor protection vest, this product is designed to give you the best of both products in one unit, the Icon Mil Spec Field Armor Vest. The Field Armor vest rewrote the definition of street protection. A truly innovative product that rightfully dominates the competition. Combining this product with our industry leading Mil Spec vest was an easy decision. All the low-profile protection afforded by the FA vest combined with the daytime and nighttime high conspicuousness of the Mil Spec vest. Truly a win-win situation.Meets Mil Spec PPE Requirements Breathable Nylon Mesh Chassis w/ Synthetic Leather Overlays Impact Absorbing Articulated Back Plastic Elastic Adjustment Straps Form-Fitting Chassis stays in Place Abrasion Resistant Slider Panels Reinforced Rubber Chest Armor Impact Dispersing Molded Foam Imported. Icon Mil Spec Field Armor Vest
Posted by motostrano at 9:51 AM
Friday, December 11, 2009
Monday, December 7, 2009
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Motostrano's top picks for supermoto gloves.
What to look for in a quality supermoto glove:
- Knuckle Protection
- Double stitched seams
- Multiple leather protection on palms
- Vented leather panels
- Alpinestars SP-S Glove, $89.99. In our view the best short glove makes ans has made for the past 5 years. High quality leather everywhere. Excellent carbon fiber knuckle protection, very comfortable. These hold up well in a crash, as well as day in and day out use for years in all weather.
- Alpinestars OCTANE Glove, $79.95. One of the first supermoto-specific gloves to come out, designed by Alpinestars after years of input and testing from professional supermoto racers.
- Alpinestars S-1 Glove, $149.95. Since coming out with the OCTANE, Alpinestars stamped out a long range of copycat gloves with slight variations. This S1 glove again is degined with supermoto in mind and takes the Octane further, covering the wrist area with padded and leather and adding beefy knuckle protection to the glove as well.
- Racer's Short Sport, $124.95 is a super comfortable short street riding glove. One of the most comfortable short gloves we sell. Designed for road use.
Posted by motostrano at 10:14 AM