Friday, November 7, 2008
Scorpion EXO-700 Solid Neon for better visibility
Lake Forest, CA (November 2008) - Highly visible but not highly priced. Developed in real world conditions with features that will enhance any rider's experience, the Scorpion Neon EXO-700 helmet has established an all-new level of performance for an under-$210 hand-laid, fiberglass Kevlar composite helmet. The Neon colored EXO-700 helmet is offered in sizes extra-small through double extra-large. Combine the Neon helmet with the Scorpion Commander Jacket in Neon to obtain the ultimate in visibility.
The neon color increases rider conspicuity for increased visibility and safety while riding. The EXO-700's remarkable fit and comfort have become a new standard in motorcycle full-faced helmets. From its EverClear® no-fog face shield to its rider tested aerodynamics and breathable, removable and washable KwikWick® liner, the features and construction of the EXO-700 rival much more expensive helmets on the market.
J.D. Power and Associates ranked Scorpion EXO in the top two and three places for the Customer Satisfaction category, out of 40 helmet brands in the United States over the last two years. Scorpion helmets were also $25 below the average price index out of those 40 brands. The Scorpion Neon will be delivering to Scorpion dealers nationwide and Canada soon, stop by to place your pre-order now.
Features of the Scorpion EXO-700 Neon:
* Fiberglass and Kevlar Matrix Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort.
* EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
* SpeedShift® quick-change shield system: Easy, secure tool-less face shield changes in ten seconds or less.
* EverClear® no-fog face shield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the-art, thermally bonded, hydrophobic, fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
* KwikWick® moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.
* Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
* Custom liner and cheek pad kits: Available in hot colors and wild patterns.
* Meets both Snell and DOT safety standards.
Available at Motostrano.com
Posted by motostrano at 9:38 AM